Overnight excursion to celebrate the dawn of the longest day
Departs: 7pm Tuesday 20th June 2017
Returns: 7am Wednesday 21st June 2017
Over 60: £20
Under 16: £20
FREE entry into Stonehenge. Walk in amongst the stones, watch as mother Earth wakens on the morning of the longest day, the sun rising directly behind the Heel Stone along the Avenue.
Book online, with your school or through normal agents.
Departs from Bournemouth Station Coach Stand K and drops off at Bournemouth Station and also Richmond Arms, Lansdowne, Gervis Place, Westcliff and Westbourne.
Rules include no camping, no dogs, no fires or fireworks, no glass bottles, no large bags or rucksacks, and no climbing onto the stones.
- Please always respect this sacred ancient monument.
- There is a 1 mile walk between the carpark and the stones.
- Toilets, water, and hot food & drink available throughout the night.
- Bring warm clothes, blanket or sleeping bag.
- Only a small amount of personal alcohol is allowed on site.
- Service may be on open top bus if weather is fine.
- Standard bookings Terms and Conditions apply.