Day trip including walking tour
Over 60: £35
Under 16: £30
- Heading north, the tour takes a very scenic route to Bath, stopping briefly for a comfort/coffee stop on the way.
- Enjoy expansive views of historic Bath as we approach the city from the heights above the Avon Valley.
- Either jump straight off in the city or join your guide for a one and a half hour guided walk taking in all the important features that give Bath its unique character.
- Visit the grand vista of the Royal Crescent, the centrepiece of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Georgian Bath.
- Admire the intricate façade of The Circus, the stone acorns reminding us of how the healing properties of the Spa were first discovered.
- See the historic Roman Baths, including the Sacred Spring, the Roman Temple and the Roman Bath House (entrance not included).
- Imagine yourself in the Bath that Jane Austen lived in and wrote about.
- Sit for a while in the Parade Gardens overlooking Pulteney Bridge, one of only two shop-lined bridges in Europe.
- See the visionary frontage of Bath Abbey, representing a host of angels climbing ladders between Heaven and Earth.
- Enjoy a break in the oldest house in Bath, Sally Lunn’s Refreshment House, home to the famous Sally Lunn Bun, or for a real treat take tea in the Pump Rooms.
- Departing at 5pm, we return to the Bournemouth area for approximately 7pm.
The pick ups we offer depend on the number of passengers we need to collect, on the most popular dates we stop at these five locations while at other times we can pick you up from these locations as well as many hotels and language schools in the Poole – Bournemouth – Christchurch area.
When you book you will be presented with a range of pick up options which will vary dependending on the date you have chosen. Your booking confirmation will indicate where you need to be and when to meet your guide.
Itinerary details change from time to time when attractions open or close or when we think of ways to improve the tour so if there is something you particularly want to experience please contact us to make sure it will be part of the tour on the day that you travel.