We are recruiting!!
Discover Dorset are a Bournemouth based sightseeing company. We operate two key tourist services in Bournemouth, our open top hop-on hop-off City Sightseeing Bournemouth service and Discover Dorset Tours, providing local and regional scheduled and bespoke day tours.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic assistant to help us through the next 4 to 5 months.
The job involves answering enquiries and taking bookings over the phone and via email. We will require your help with daily cashing up as well as a number of data entry tasks. You should be able to keep our social media up to date with some guidance. In addition, you will be able to assist our team of drivers with any booking or operational enquiries.
To assist us with the above tasks, the ideal candidate will:
- Have clear and confident communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of the local area
- Be comfortable taking instructions and acting on them in an efficient and accurate manner
- Be a confident user of Microsoft Office, Gmail and social media
- Be a confident user of technology generally (iPad, card machine, bespoke booking system)
- Be able to work from your own initiative
- Be flexible
- Live within commuting distance of our office in central Bournemouth
Operating in Bournemouth for the last 15 years, we have an unrivalled reputation for providing high quality, customer focused sightseeing services, allowing visitors to see the best that the local and wider area have to offer.
This position may suit a university student returning to Bournemouth for the summer. Full training will be given
How to Apply
Please email a CV or details of your experience to :
We look forward to hearing from you!