One date available this autumn for individuals:
19th October 2019
Day trip including walking tour
Departs: 8:00 am
Returns: 8:00 pm
16 seater Mini-coach
27 seater Midi-coach
50 seater Coach
Prices from £16 per person based on a 57 seater.
- INDIVIDUALS AND COUPLES – With regular discounted coach and rail services from Bournemouth to London, we recommend that individuals and couples make their own way to London and take advantage of the many ‘free’ walking tours available.
- FOR GROUPS – We can provide a door to door service from the Bournemouth area, taking you straight into the heart of London. For groups we can offer a great experience at a very reasonable price, including maps and a dedicated tour guide. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
- The Tour
- A day trip to the exciting and vibrant capital city, London, a chance to feast on the amazing history of this world renowned destination.
- This popular Discover Dorset tour starts early to maximise your visit. A short comfort break is included on the journey before taking you into the heart of London.
- You will then be taken on a walking tour that lasts approximately two hours.
- The walk usually takes in:-
- The Houses of Parliament where Big Ben rings out for all to hear.
- Westminster Abbey, where numerous Kings and Queens have been crowned.
- Whitehall, with Downing Street and Horse Guards Parade.
- A walk down the Mall to Buckingham Palace.
- Trafalgar Square where Nelson’s Column can be found in front of the National Gallery.
- Leicester Square where movie stars flock for their film premieres.
- And finally to Covent Garden with its street theatre, fascinating shops and an abundance of places to eat and drink, indoors or alfresco.
- You will then have the rest of the afternoon to explore for yourselves and visit such places as the bustling Oxford Street, bohemian Soho, Chinatown, or the South Banks’ famous “Tate Modern”. Your guide will provide you with a map and will be happy to help if you need any guidance.
We will pick up from any location in the local area of Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch.
We normally aim to depart Bournemouth at 8am and return for 8pm, however it is possible to change this to meet your group’s specific requirements.
If you have any luggage please let us know in advance as the luggage compartment can be limited in some vehicles.
Itinerary details change from time to time when attractions open or close or when we think of ways to improve the tour so if there is something you particularly want to experience please contact us to make sure it will be part of the tour on the day that you travel.