Can You Survive?
One day only: 21st October 2017
Every year Thorpe Park, one of the leading theme parks in the UK, is transformed for Halloween into your worst nightmare! With over 30 rides and attractions, join us and see if you can survive “Fright Night”.
The theme in 2017 is “The Walking Dead”, based around the TV horror series and coinciding with the release of season 8!
Thorpe Park has launched two new, temporary attractions for this occasion called “The Walking Dead: Living Nightmare” and “The Walking Dead: Sanctum”.
Your booking includes entry into Thorpe Park and return travel by coach from Bournemouth Station. Your driver will hand out your entry tickets on arrival at Thorpe Park.
The rides include:
- Derren Brown’s Ghost Train New in 2017
- The Walking Dead: Living Nightmare New in 2017
- The Walking Dead: Sanctum New in 2017
- SAW – The ride
- The Swarm
- Nemesis Inferno
- Tidal Wave
- Angry Birds 4D Experience
- Detonator: Bombs Away
- Storm Surge
- Timber Tug Boat New in 2017
- Lumber Jump New in 2017
- Flying Fish
- Depth Charge
- Rumba Rapids
- You will have to bring your lunch with you or buy it in the park.
- The coach will be parked in the coach park and will not be accessible during the day.
- The journey between Bournemouth and Thorpe Park takes about 2 hours depending on traffic.
10:00am Bournemouth Station – Coach Stand K